Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Permit Update - but STILL no approval

I called the county permit office again and the engineering department finally supplied the required information (on Friday 2/22).  Now that just needs to be reviewed and the entire packet sent to a supervisor for final permit approval.  No word as to when this might happen though.  How about today, that would be good ;)... 

My SR said it would take about a week or so to be put on the start schedule after Ryan gets word of the permit approval.

Well, at least this gives me an opportunity to practice having patience.  I guess someone thought this is something I lacked. LOL.

The other thing that burns me a little is that our future next door neighbor's permit was submitted to the county on 2/19 (27 days after ours) and they have their approval already.  Seriously???