Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bath Tile Picks

For the master bath, I chose the Brancacci BC02 Windrift Beige tiles with Stone Radiance SA54 Wisteria Tortiose Blend listello.  The camera does not do it justice - this is a BEAUTIFUL tile.  The cabinets are Maple Espresso and the counter tops are going to be white marble for now.  I don't like any of the granite choices, and for the $995 or $1295 that Ryan charges, I can find something I love and have installed...



  

For the kids (jack/jill) bath, I picked the Saldalo SW90 Serene White tile with Nautilus 1x2 Brick Conch listello.  Daughter loves the glass look listello, and so do I!  The cabinets and counters are the Maple Espresso with white marble.  I'm just hoping when the listello is installed it does not look as pink as it shows up in these pictures (it does look a little less so in real life).




Bath 2 (the private bath in the extra bedroom) will have the level B 6x6 white wall w/ivy listello and Brixton Bone BX01 floor.



The tile appointment went great.  I am super happy with my choices and was even able to do a little change (the original tile pared with the Brick Conch listello was darker and a lot more yellow - the rep at M&R had no problem with changing it to the Serene White).