Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm going to be thankful for...

I'm already learning that in the home building process it is very easy to get caught up in thoughts of  "I wish I could do that" or "I really want this".   I think a part of that is that while you can pick some of your options and upgrades, you are very limited by the selections offered and the prices they charge for upgrades.  When I get too many of those thoughts, I remind myself of the 1,001 reasons that I'm going to LOVE my new house!

So, here's a random "I'm going to be thankful for" thought:  THE PANTRY!

The pantry in the Avalon is huge.  It has a ton of shelves for the organization and storage of food and small appliances.  As a bonus, is big enough for a trashcan (a plus for me for two reasons, first is the fact that I can hide it behind a door and the second is that I'll save $ by not "needing" to buy an expensive stainless steel can).